I'm not really new to Blogger. I just had to make another account because they didn't accept my information when I first logged in. So that's my story. Pretty boring, right? I never had any comments, so maybe YOU could be the first. If you have any questions, just put them into my comment box, and I will answer it live on my blog. But please do not ask personal things like, "What is your school?" If it is too personal, I will not answer it. I will simply just type, "I'm sorry, Monkey23, but I cannot answer that question." Thank you so much! And, I forgot, if you leave a comment/question, I'm bound to go to your blog and add a comment/question to your comment box. Enjoy your Bloggin' day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
New to Blogger (Well, not really!)
I'm not really new to Blogger. I just had to make another account because they didn't accept my information when I first logged in. So that's my story. Pretty boring, right? I never had any comments, so maybe YOU could be the first. If you have any questions, just put them into my comment box, and I will answer it live on my blog. But please do not ask personal things like, "What is your school?" If it is too personal, I will not answer it. I will simply just type, "I'm sorry, Monkey23, but I cannot answer that question." Thank you so much! And, I forgot, if you leave a comment/question, I'm bound to go to your blog and add a comment/question to your comment box. Enjoy your Bloggin' day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
good2go